inwards is a two unit center: ADVANCED COACHING & SYSTEMIC THERAPY.
We offer Coaching, Counselling and Therapy solutions to C-suite executives, entrepreneurs and successful professionals.
The company is located at Melissia, in Athens.
Your Job: Office Administrator
Reporting to and directly supporting the Managing Partner, you:
1. Are responsible for the operation of the office and the smooth and excellent hosting of visitors and clients,
2. Serve a team of five experts from both units of inwards.
The role focus is to:
- Plan, organize sets up, and, at times, attend client’s meetings, briefs and appointments
- Arrange and coordinate timing and location logistics for business meetings and conferences, preparing meeting materials
- Create, edit and update images, videos and written material, such as presentations, outlines and complex contracts, for content consistency and accuracy
- Data management of a variety of records, documents, and files
- Monitor the social media activity and communication with professionalism and sense of urgency
Required Traits and Competencies:
- Female up to 33years old
- Pleasant personality with “can do” attitude, love for autonomous work, strongly creative dynamic and engaging mentality and genuine care for exceeding expectations
- Passion for aesthetics, outstanding hospitality and service to external and internal clients.
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with vendors and partners
- Handling of highly confidential matters and personal data with discretion and tact
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- Excellent Greek & English verbal and written communication and business etiquette skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Photoshop and Video Editing Skills will be considered a plus
- Residence in Northern Suburbs
- References required
Please reply only via e-mail here: email@example.com by 04/30/2020