Your Leadership Coaching Career Opportunity. Join our team and enjoy the difference of coaching those who change, and change… the world!
We are a premium personal consultancy entity which provides coaching counseling and therapy solutions. We operate divided into two sections ADVANCED COACHING and SYSTEMIC THERAPY and our typical client is a top level executive, an entrepreneur or a distinguished professional.
The role has dual focus:
- As an inwards’ ambassador locally and abroad, you make contacts and
connections with CEOs, entrepreneurs and HR Directors to further develop our clientele. You present our leadership development solutions in direct confidential meetings and build long lasting relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- As a trusted leadership coach, you facilitate the mental process of successful people who actively seek to become even more successful. You coach and educate your coachees in private sessions, team sessions and educational programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Managing Partner, intensive internal mentoring and supervision by experts from both sections of inwards, the Leadership Coach:
- Conducts one to one leadership coaching sessions.
- Delivers team coaching programs for C-Suite and multifunctional teams.
- Co-designs and co-facilitates leadership seminars in compliance with inwards’ principles and standards.
- Follows established policies, procedures, professional guidelines, diagnostic tools, adult learning principles, and evidence-based practices to align educational goals with business needs and, ultimately, exceed clients’ expectations.
- Develops and implements our go to market strategy and further builds the corporate brand awareness and recognition.
Essential Competencies and Traits:
- Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others, by understanding how individual needs and motivations link to corporate and personal goals.
- Premium personal brand with selective exposure and strong reputation.
- Advanced emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Advanced social intelligence, and business etiquette skills.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write and present effective project materials, presentations, status-reporting, etc.
- Greek resident up to 60 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in fields related to Economics, Business, Organizational Development, Psychology, Philosophy, Behaviour (Master’s preferred)
- 20+ years of professional experience
- C-Level experience (multinational environment with coaching culture preferred)
- Coaching accreditation or certification by BCI, ICF, or EMCC
- Good coaching experience in one on one sessions
- Greek: Native astute speaker
- English: Fluency and proven ability to deliver sessions and trigger emotional movement
- Completed personal development, therapy, counseling or coaching experience (as a coachee) will be considered as a plus.
As a part of the selection process, you will go through a certain set of personal interviews, group discussions and diagnostics, to ensure that we are the best place for your further growing, both personally and professionally.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org noting, necessarily, in the subject the position code: LCA/S
Applications will be accepted till 01/22/2021.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidentiality.