Join our team and enjoy the difference of serving leaders who change, and change… the world!
We are a premium personal consultancy entity that provides coaching counseling and therapy solutions. We operate divided into two stand alone units: ADVANCED COACHING and SYSTEMIC THERAPY and our typical client is a top level executive, an entrepreneur, a distinguished professional or a politician.
The role aims:
- Internally: To Propose, co-create and implement the Marketing Communications strategy as well as to support the experts of both sections of inwards in developing their physical and media presence.
- Externally: To prepare, cover and capture our presence in the activities we organize or participate as well as to raise funds for activities and events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Managing Partner, the Marketing Communications Officer:
- Develops and implements our go to market strategy and further builds the corporate brand awareness and recognition
- Designs the material for brochures, outlines, presentations, websites and workshops
- Produces the Audio-Visual (video, photos, presentations)
- Live-streams the events we organize or participate
- Serves and develops the personal brand toolkit for the Managing Partner and the Leadership Coaches and joins them in external events and public activities
- Proposes, selects and deals with external providers
Essential Competencies and Traits:
- Extroversion with confidence
- “Can do” attitude with service orientation
- Commitment to excellence and attention to details
- Aesthetics and design lover
- Hard working and mobile
- Premium personal brand
- High potential female with or without professional experience up to 33 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in fields related to Business Administration, Computer Graphics and Multimedia Design
- Internet Marketing Skills
- Professional Communication and Administrative Skills
- Greek: Native astute speaker
- English: Fluency and proven ability to translate articles and deliver client presentations
- Advanced photo/video producing skills
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org noting, necessarily, in the subject the position code: MCO/20
Applications will be accepted until 31/7/2020.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidentiality.